The Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) is the professional society representing those practicing the field of fire protection engineering. The purpose of SFPE is to advance the science and practice of fire protection engineering and its allied fields, to maintain a high ethical standard among its members and to foster fire protection engineering education.
The SFPE Benelux Chapter has been established in 2012 with the same objective as our Headquarter office and aims to be the platform in the Benelux where Fire Safety Engineers can exchange ideas, discuss new technologies, and network with colleagues from around the world.
- Discounts on all SFPE-BENELUX events.
- Contribute to the growth of the Fire Safety engineering profession.
- To be informed of current developments in the field.
- Access to SFPE-Benelux working groups.
- Access to Fire Safety Engineers network.